Saturday, February 11, 2012

Tagged... I'm it.

I've seen these challenges, and never been tagged. I feel honored and also a little bit like I lost the tag game. Thanks, Karlie!

Here are the rules of the challenge:
1 - you must post the rules.
2 - post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post
3 - answer the eleven questions the tagger set for you in their post
4 - create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged
5 - tag eleven people and link them on your post
6 - let them know you've tagged them!


11 Fun Facts About Me
  1. I eat more microwave popcorn than anyone you know.
  2. I have an extremely obsessive personality. When I love something, I LOVE IT. Too much. A little like a crazy person.
  3. Due to my obsessive love of The Office (see #2), I regularly dream in full, original Office episodes. And they are hilarious! I always think about writing actual scripts and sending them to NBC. Maybe one day I will.
  4. I use Pinterest for everything. Seriously.
  5. Lately, I wake up at 4 am on the dot every morning, regardless of when I go to bed. Whyyyyy?
  6. I loved sports and always will, but during college I got super into yoga and now I'm getting into kickboxing.
  7. As much as I love the concept of a Zombie Apocalypse, if I ever have to "roug
    h it" I'll just cover myself in honey and lay down in front of a bear. Not worth it.
  8. I have earned over 600 stars on Just Dance 3.
  9. I have wanted to be a drummer since I was 6 years old. Meg White style.
  10. At any given moment, there is a 70% chance I'm picking at my split ends.
  11. I think I'm addicted to fashion magazines. And blogs.
Karlie's 11 Questions
1. How many kids do you want to have?
Right now? None. I'm kind of terrified of kids. I have "daymares" where I accidentally drop my babies on their heads. Part of me is scared I'll never get past that. But I know I will. In the future, maybe 2-3? Ryan wants a whole baseball team....
2. What is the number one quality you look for in a spouse?
Humor, always. Ryan and I love some quote that says something like "a relationship based on playfulness will last forever."
3. What is your favorite picture of all time? (Either post it or explain it)
4. What do you cook most often for dinner? (I need some ideas...preferably easy ideas)
The Beard loves mac n cheese more than anything, so I do a ton of variations of that. The next most common is what we like to call "Asian Wok Adventure," usually every Friday night if we don't make plans. It's fried rice, potstickers and whatever style Asian dish we want - General Tso's, Orange Chicken, etc.
5. What is your favorite craft you have ever done? (Will you teach me how to do it, I'm on a craft kick right now. Thanks)
I have never done a craft in my life and I suck at it. My cousin Chelsey is amazing at it though. She basically decorated her entire house in the cutest urban style and all homemade. Check her blog.
6. What has been your favorite date you have ever been on?
The Beard and I had been pseudo-dating for like 8 months, but had never really done a "real date." When we finally became "official," we went on a few "real dates" to "consummate" our relationship. My favorite one was a couple of weeks after we had been officially dating. He told me we were going on a nice date, but kept it a secret. He picked me up, in a nice shirt and his fancy jeans (embarrassing, honey?) and took me to his favorite Italian place, La Dolce Vita, which later became our "spot." (Really sorry for all the quotation marks.) Then he surprised me by taking me to see Easy A, because he hates movies. It was so simple and regular, but he made a real effort and it was just so sweet. I remember smiling for days.
7. How often do you change the sheets on your bed?
Not enough? He loves nothing more than a freshly made clean bed. I really try to get it every couple of weeks, but I need to improve.
8. Which is better - cherry, watermelon, strawberry?
Raspberry.
9. Is Pearl an old person name? How about Ruby?
I will admit I think of a little old lady that is trying to give me some stale chocolate. I really like the name Ruby though.
10. Does the future scare you? Why or why not?
The future involving kids, yes. Otherwise, no. I really do have faith that everything is going to be awesome, even though we have no idea what we'll be doing even next fall. And I know that at some point I will feel better about having little ones.
11. What do you like more of in blogs, pictures or words?
It depends. On my fashion blogs - pictures all the way. But with the humor and narrative blogs, I love great stories and fun messages.

Here are the friends that I tag....
  1. Eliesa. Bestie
  2. Courtney Bestie
  3. Jeanette Bestie
  4. Katie S. Bestie
  5. Katie A. Married Besties
  6. Cristina, English Teacher Extraordinare
  7. Chelsey, Cousin/Sister-in-law
  8. Kaybri, High school sensation
  9. Meg from Pinker on My Side
  10. Lisa Nickle, funniest person I've never met
  11. Tayler from Wales

My 11 Questions
  1. Last book you read?
  2. Favorite song right now?
  3. Favorite place to shop?
  4. Best purchase ever?
  5. Most embarrassing moment, please.
  6. First kiss story. May NOT be the same as #5.
  7. Grossest food you've ever eaten?
  8. What is your next vacation? What are your plans?
  9. Favorite blog that you follow?
  10. Celebrity you'd most like to punch in the face?
  11. Something you LOVE that you're embarrassed about?
Thanks, all!

1 comment:

  1. http://devinandkatieashby.blogspot.com/2012/02/to-humor-you.html i think you should answer the questions you wrote!

    ReplyDelete