Thursday, May 10, 2012

Summer Fever

Each day gets more and more beautiful. Each day the kids get more and more antsy. Each day we count down the remaining number of days that they'll have their butts in my seats.

Summer is so close I can almost taste it. Well, I can taste it. I have been having grapefruit for breakfast every day and it just feels so summery. I am pulling out my wedges and flouncy skirts. My gladiators beg me to wear them each morning.

Last night was warm and gorgeous. We took advantage of a beautiful evening drive and the 1/2 off Sonic shakes after 8 pm. We hit the swings at Mapleton Park and just enjoyed the warm air and cricket soundtrack.
IMG_20120509_210328


As I posted about my outfit planning earlier this week, I thought I might try some outfit pics. The Beard laughed and laughed and made fun of me, but we had a great time.


IMG_20120509_211109


Warm summer nights with my best friend? Marriage is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment