Monday, June 24, 2013

I Think I'll Go To Boston

I am en route to Boston for a weeklong Field Study! We're going to Boston, Plymouth Rock, Lexington & Concord, Mystic CT, West Point, Morristown, Philadelphia and Valley Forge. Just a bunch of history teachers, getting our nerd on.

Follow along with me on Instagram (@dholdy) for some hopefully awesome and patriotic pics. 

There are a few good things in the works for this week while I'm away, though - some belated outfit photos from Hawaii today and possibly a guest post from the Beard! The famous Beard!

Anyways, we took these outfit photos when we were waiting for a table in Hawaii, and I forgot about them until now.


Dress: Cotton On, Chambray: F21, Sandals: Forever Young, Headband: F21, Purse: Steve Madden

This was pretty much what I wore every day. Some form of maxi dress/skirt, sandals and a sub-10 second hairstyle.

As far as makeup goes, all I wore was my new Supergoop CC cream with SPF (obviously) and mascara. Maybe some creme blush for dinner.

That's my kind of vacation - no hair, no makeup, no pants and plenty of aloe vera. My back looks like leprosy. TMI. Sorry.

2 comments:

  1. Very jealous of your history conference you get to go to...but, when you get back, I have some great news for you!
    morrellfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I have that song in my head, haha. And I love your vacation style :)

    ReplyDelete