Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A Bridal Shower & Honey Lemon Designs

Last week I had the opportunity to throw a bridal shower for my cute SIL Haley! She's getting married August 9th and I'm so excited! I love weddings.

Pinterest pretty much planned this one for me - Tiffany Blue Lemonade (Blue Raspberry Kool-Aid, Pina-Colada mix and Country Time lemonade), Cake Pops, He Said/She Said and spa-related favors.


 Even a makeshift photobooth!


Fun Anecdote: I was getting a ton of party stuff at the dollar store and the checkout girl is like

"Oh are you having a party?"

"Bridal Shower, yeah."

*She keeps checking me out, I'm just chillin*

"Ummm....?" She holds up the plastic ninja sword I got for the photobooth. "Bridal Shower?"

"Ohhhh. Haha yeah... It's a photobooth prop...."

*scrunches her brow and nods skeptically*


My cute friend Lisa over at Honey Lemon Designs made this adorable print for me to display at the shower and give to Haley for a decoration!


She was great to work with and went through 3-4 drafts to allow me the customization I wanted. She had it completed and shipped to me lightning fast so I had it for the shower on Thursday. I'm planning a giveaway with her for my birthday in October - so get excited for that!

Check out her etsy store for tons of cute prints (it will take you 2 seconds to see all the Star Wars prints and realize why I love this girl).

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you and Lisa are now friends! She's great, isn't she!?!?!
    Our Fairy Tale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got those prints made! Friend fail. I owe you a cupcake.

    ReplyDelete