September means the last few days of heat, school getting more regular and busy, The Beard starting his very intense program, his birthday and both of us speaking in church. Yikes and yay! My cute friend Aubry does her monthly to-do lists on her blog and I just love them. Not only am I a crazy list-maker, but I also want to make the most of my fall. Life is just better when we're making goals and seeing them through, rather than just chillin on the couch 7 nights a week.
So here it is. My September To-Dos.
- Go on a hike (checking this one off today! Bridal Veil Falls with my Holdaway girls!)
- Make homemade cinnamon rolls on a Saturday morning
- YogaYogaYoga - gonna try these at home and attend a few classes at Gold's
- Go to a football game
- Watch John Adams on HBO GO
- Finally use those rackets the Beard got me for our anniversary
- Finish 1 of my courses for my Masters program
- Wear my summer/warm weather clothes 1 last time before packing up
- Try a rich fall lip color
- Drink more water, less Diet Coke.
- Soak up the remaining warm afternoons at the pool and in the park with Glen
- Wear a monochromatic look
- Throw a fun baseball-themed bachelorette party for my girl Kayla