Thursday, May 31, 2012

All That Glitters is not Gold('s Gym)

Starting next week I'm doing a fitness series on my blog. I've been an athlete all my life and once I got to college, fitness became a conscious decision, rather than a bi-product of whatever sport I was playing. I've tried a lot of new things and now that summer is here we're all taking a good look at our bodies and our fitness.  I thought a fitness series would be fun and helpful, so tune in for the next few weeks if you are looking to get in better shape or have fun trying something new. I'll have guest bloggers and maybe even a giveaway! (Keep your fingers crossed!)


So here's what I need from you. I need stories. What crazy/stupid/funny things have YOU (or a friend/roommate/etc) experienced at the gym? If you have ever entered a Provo Gold's, I guarantee you have at LEAST one awesome story. Rumors and hearsay are 100% acceptable so long as they are hilarious. I want to hear them. I'll be sharing them during the aforementioned series, and I really just can't wait.

For example, I once watched a guy eat a candy bar whilst walking on a treadmill. Good for you buddy.

Start sending them this way! Shoot me an email at dholdy{at}gmail or message me on the Face.

1 comment: