Friday, June 29, 2012

Sometimes, Always, Never - Summer Shoe-la-la

The majority of your summer should be spent barefoot... but if you can't be barefoot...

Sometimes


Flats seem stuffy to me. If you must, wear them in a bright color.

Sneakers or Toms are great for the summer hikes, or when you are traipsing through fields to find the perfect stargazing spot.

Always


Gladiators are clearly the superior option for summer. Classier than your basic flip-flop but still light and easy.

Anything open-toed. Paint your toes something bright and let them shine.

Never

I have said this before and I'm going to say it again and I refuse to apologize.

IF IT IS TOO HOT TO WEAR PANTS IT IS TOO HOT TO WEAR BOOTS.



Why? Why do you do this? How sweaty are your feet? Were you anticipating a stampede that would require your expert cowgirl knowledge? 

Oh you're just a slut? Ok. Great. Don't snag your nasty belly button ring on your torn apart Daisy Dukes.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know I don't wear flip flops anymore because of you? I can't remember which post it was but it was a Sometimes, Always, Never and I think it was sometimes okay to wear them on the beach. But I went out and bought some cute sandals and I feel happy. However, I am desperate to find some budget friendly gladiators and I was worried they weren't in anymore. Cause I can't find any! Do you have suggestions?

    ReplyDelete