Thursday, May 16, 2013

Goodb-


I can't even finish typing the title. Don't even think about asking me to say it out loud.

I'm not really devastated. I'm just sad. I'm gonna miss it so bad. I'm scared that I'll never love anything as much ever again.

I'm nervous. I'm anxious that they won't end it exactly how I want them to. I'm so nervous to see Michael, and terrified that I won't see him.

I'm so excited to see what they do for us tonight. I'm so excited to celebrate 9 years of amazing. I'm so ready to have some closure and completion.

In honor of the greatest show ever, the true love of my life, the single thing that has best defined my personality and sense of humor, here are my top 5 Office Moments of All Time.

#5 Count Choculitis




This episode. Man. This is the notification tone when my bestie and fellow Office fan Katie texts me. Usually Office quotes. 

#4 "F#$@!!!!!"




This is the single scene that made me laugh the most I've ever laughed in my life. I can't explain why it was so funny to me. It just was. Me and Ed Budge were laughing so hard that Patti B had to stop the Tivo.

#3 The Fitness Orb



 Jim popping his Fitness Orb. CLASSIC.

#2 "He put my stuff in Jello again!"




This is the clip from the very first promo that made me LOL and know that I'd found a show that I'd love. Never looked back.

#1 Assistant TO THE Regional Manager



I don't need to explain this one. It's just a perfect culmination of everything. Throwback, frenemies, nonsense. It's perfect. And it made my cry harder than anything.

But really, this.


4 comments:

  1. Obviously, I'm not as big of a fan as you [is anyone?]. But I feel like I could talk about 75% of the episodes and carry on a conversation about them. But I have NO idea what episode #4 came from. TELL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto that! nearly every moment of the office is quotable and memorable. it truly is the greatest show ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I just watched the finale and I loved it, and it made me really sad! I can't believe it has been 9 years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you have such a unique personality that when I think of certain things I instantly think of you. It's freaking awesome! I haven't been watching the office the past few seasons but I watched the finale last night in memory of you - I cried - like a baby!

    ReplyDelete