Did I mention there is a Kneaders right down the hill?
We move next week. As we start boxing things up and planning the move it's starting to really hit me. We're so blessed and I'm very excited, but this will be new and big for us.
Things I Will Not Miss:
- My creepy Texas Chainsaw Massacre basement
- Driving into Springville or Spanish Fork for a grocery store/pharmacy
- Being 10 minutes from the freeway
- Our 90+ degree house (they didn't believe in air conditioning in the year 1900 when this house was built)
- Being in my home ward... yeah.
- Dead skunks EVERYWHERE
Things I Will Miss:
- Being 10 seconds from my family
- Aunt Lisa's salsa deliveries
- La Casita, The Trolley, La Dolce Vita, Sammy's, Happy Sumo, Shoots, all of our favorite local places
- A 2 minute commute to work
- The Cocoa Bean with my girlfriends
But this is life right? Moving on, moving up. I've got my Beard. I've got my Glen Coco. Everything is going to be great. :)